Sunday 22 November 2009

Interiors
























































I love studying textiles as I love such a wide range of things. Fashion is involved, I can show my love for patterns, prints and textures, and I can also study interior spaces. I love interior design and as my sister studies this at university I learn alot from her and what is involed. The materials and fabrics used in interiors excite me so much, I love the layering and the different colour charts used and the fabrics create such fabulous designs.
Osbourne and Little have a range of materials with interesting patterns and textures. I adore Laura Ashley designs and her unique style is amazing. Cath Kidston's style and exciting floral prints interest me so much and I love her materials and her products.










No comments:

Post a Comment