Sunday 22 November 2009

Books


























































Here is a list of books that I either have or have read and that I love and have helped me with my work. I love books which have fabulous photography in them and which I can really learn from. I also keep books which inspire me in how to knit and the different techniques involved with this because I love knitting and would like to keep this up and maybe do some work in this area. Also woven textiles I find really interesting and books on surface pattern and texture. You can never have too many books on all of these, all of them have images and infomation which can help me.
All these books are beautifully illustrated showing expert knowledge in the area and especially in some on Adobe photoshop and illustrator. This can help me with work now and up-coming work.






























No comments:

Post a Comment