Sunday 22 November 2009

Current work





































Here is the research for all my CAD work. The artists I have studied and the beginnings of my designs.




















































































































This is pieces of work that I am working on now. I have a few projects on the go and so this is research I am using and the work I am developing now.


I am looking into designers such as Abigail Borg who has inspired me so much recently with her delicate and unique print designs. Anna dove who creates beautifully printed and hand painted wallpapers and has cushions and fabrics to match each collection.


For my CAD work I have been designing my own wallpaper collection based on floral prints so this research above helped me so much to produce different interesting designs.


For my Textiles work I have based it on architecture and creating something for the body. Designers I have looked into are Gareth Pugh who creates structural fashion garments. Andreas Kocks who creates laser cut designs which is what we have to eventually create at the end of the project. I have researched alot of architects and found images based on sturcture. Richard Sweeney caught my attention with the use of his folded paper designs which I loved and thought this would be an interesting material to work with.



Here this blog just shows all this work together, the development stages of all my projects at the moment.


































No comments:

Post a Comment